Position: Sr.Net Developer
Job Description:Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consults with development and project teams to provide technical solutions for complex issues.
• Provides technical guidance and mentoring to technical staff.
• Ensures application design fits within holistic vision and future state of existing systems.
• Establishes, maintains and ensures compliance with standards and procedures for design, development, testing, and documentation, contributing to high quality, reliable systems that meet or exceed business needs.
• Formulates and defines scope, objectives and technical direction for new or modified web applications and leads systems analysis, design, development and implementation efforts.
• Collaborates with business partners to provide recommendations for technology decisions, including package selection and systems design and modification.
Summary of Experience:
• Advanced knowledge of C# (6+ years)
• Experience with Web API and REST, WCF, LINQ, and MVC preferred (2+ year)
• A deep understanding of application architecture and development in .NET/Service Oriented models, .NET framework, CLR (5 years)
• Solid knowledge working with Microsoft SQL server and the implementation of complex SQL stored procedures (6+ years)
• Deep knowledge of design patterns and OO design principles (6+ years)
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB a plus (1+ years)
• Experience with Team Foundation Server and MSBuild a plus (1+ year)
• Technical experience with operating systems, tools and utilities, software integration, systems design, application design and development methods. (6 years)
• Experience with business requirements analysis, operational readiness, service level agreements and system support of a continuous operating environment (6 years)
• Working with process owners and identifying information technology solutions that enable business process improvements (6 years)
• Mentoring developers in process and technology. (2 years)
• Leading projects to successful conclusion (2 years)
• Working within a Scrum or agile development environment (1+ years) Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to think creatively
• Ability to learn new technology and business processes
• Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions